Re: 68B Update

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 68B Update
From: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:29:08 -0500
Cool Frank - happy to hear its on the road and you are enjoying it.

Now  - if you would really like to test it out this summer - why not sign up for
and drive it to St Paul Minnesota for the MG Council of North America's second
All MG meet to be held at the Minn State Fairgrounds - July 2-6 .  This promises
to be THE MG event of the year. Our last meet - held in Indianapolis in 1976
drew 1,300 MGs.

For more information on this event please go to the following web pages:

<http://www.mg2001.com/>
<http://www.geocities.com/mgcouncil/>

Rick