Re: A floor boards

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Subject: Re: A floor boards
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:13:41 -0600
Wow,  its amazing what one can learn from this list.  Thats way more than I
thought I wanted to know about plywood, but I'm sure glad somebody asked the
question.

Seems like there is nothing left with the "old world quality" built in.  No
wonder even the old craftsman are using plastic composite products instead
of wood these days.  Well I'll leave that thought for another list and
another time.   Thanks for the info Bob.

Mark