Re: Request For Assistance

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Request For Assistance
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:11:13 -0800
While we're guessing, I might speculate that installing an automatic into a
manual shift B would at least be easier than the other way around, since you
wouldn't have to fabricate (or add) the clutch linkage. Presumably there
aren't any clearance problems or too many specialized bits or we'd see them
in the parts catalogs...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149