Re: Dead Dash/thoughts

To: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead Dash/thoughts
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:19:41 -0600
You may just need to clean out your fuse box. Use some garnet cloth
and good aerosol contact cleaner. Use a test lamp to see if current is
present at those fuse positions. Unless you check a fuse with a meter,
you can't always assume they are good. It does seem odd that all of
the circuits are bad, unless it's the same fuse.

My Midget's fuel and tach used to die occasionally. After cleaning the
fuse box, the problem went away. I replaced the fuse box in another
car, and there was a noticeable improvement in the lighting, so I
would imagine that all the circuits were better "fed".

Valerie Stabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6