Re: Stirring the Pot...

To: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stirring the Pot...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:48:21 -0700
We have discussed this on the list a couple of times, the last time was
over a year ago. I decided to go with the NAMGBR last year, partly because
the list recommended it over the American MGB Association and partly
because one of our long term listers, David Deutch, was the membership
director.

So I still do not know much about the American MGB Association but I know
that the $25 spent on the NAMGBR is well spent and comes with a pretty
decent bimonthly magazine, the MG Driver. You also get an annual list of
all the members as well as a list of recommended shops.

Granted, the best club is actually this list. Its free, advice and
philosophy can be gotten quickly when you need it.

David Councill