Re: Tube Shock replaceing

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@vniles.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock replaceing
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:05:42 -0600
That is correct David.  The older Moss kit does tell you to  swap leaf
spring lower brackets and invert them in order to properly hook up the
shocks. Boy, you must have really been draggin your hiney if he didn't
switch and invert these brackets.  Also your given a variety of positions to
put the upper shock fitting in depending on the kind of ride that you like.
Glad you got this one figured out . It probably handles more like a sports
car now.

Enjoy the new ride,   Mark