Re: Oil filter, Web Page

To: "The Birdhouse" <gobird@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: Oil filter, Web Page
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:31:22 -0600
Hi Gordie,
     Was an interesting Web page on oil filters.  Sure took the oil out of
my favorite standby filter.  Good food for thought, but where were the
credentials on the person making these comments on these filters.  It would
be nice to know the background where he's coming from before I totally clear
my self off of these brand new filters.
     Got any info on this Gordie.  Did I over look his background. Maybe it
was the Suburbans blocking my view.ha, ha.  A Suburban web sight, who would
have thunk?

Thanks,  Mark