Big BC FS in CT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Big BC FS in CT
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 01:04:07 EST
It is with regret that I am shedding a British car from my stable. I am
selling my 1989 Range Rover. For all who are interested, she is Savannah
Beige with tan leather interior. She is in very good condition body-wise,
mechanically perfect, and can cruise all day at 75-80 with no problem. Apart
from all the usual Range Rover amenities, she has the optional sunroof, and a
Pioneer AM/FM/CD.

In the past year I have invested $4,400 in her (I have the receipts).
Included are a new exhaust, floor mats, shock tower, power steering pump,
belts, tune up, tires, plus a bunch of minor repairs I had taken care of.

I bought this car while my wife and I were working at the same company
together as a second car to use as needed, or when the weather was bad. We
now work at different companies, and I currently use the Range Rover to
commute 50 miles round trip. I had never intended it for that use, and the
cost of gasoline is becoming a major burden on me. Prior to me taking my new
job, I had my mechanic perform an inspection to make sure she was up to the
job. She is, and I am confident can provide me with many more long commutes.
The only reason I am selling her is the cost of gas.

Any interested parties, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Tom