Re: 1977 MGBGT Sports

To: "Gerald Filer" <vintagetractors@ic24.net>
Subject: Re: 1977 MGBGT Sports
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:55:00 -0600
On 1/27/01 at 6:50 AM +0000, on the subject of 1977 MGBGT Sports,
Gerald Filer's digits tickled the keyboard thusly:
>Dear Sir,
>
>I dont know if you can help me, I have a 1977 MGBGT Sports in Tahiti
>blue, it is in fairly good, but unrestored condition. I am looking
>to sell it due to other restoration projects I am undertaking. I am
>only asking about #900 - #1000 for it, and was wondering if you
>would be interested, or knew anyone looking for a restoration
>project. The car has a reconditioned engine which has only done
>about 15,000 miles the overdrive works fine, and the carbs were
>balanced about 200 miles ago, it has rostyle wheels and good tyres
>all round. The only sign of rust is a little at the bottom of the
>drivers door, and behind the chrome strips down the sides, apart
>from that their is nothing wrong with it, I just dont have the time
>to restore it. I can email you a picture if you are interested.
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Gerald Filer

Sir,
I have no current interest in your MG. However I will forward your
message to the MG List to see if any one there might be interested.

I see that you have the price listed in pounds sterling. Hence I
assume you are in the UK. In future communication telling your
location would be helpful
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/