RE: Ebay

To: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: RE: Ebay
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:19:24 -0700
> USA Today had an article on this a few weeks ago stating that its time that
>something be done to
>control these last minute hit artists and other under handed dealings,  but
>its doughtful much will happen.

Underhanded?  Obviously the last minute buyer, "Sniper" as you put it, wanted
the part more than the previous bidder ... hmm,
there's something wrong with that?  If a losing bidder says, "I would have paid
more than the Sniper but he didn't give me time",
then the obvious question is, why didn't he bid more in the first place?

Maybe someone can tell me why they get upset when someone is willing to pay
more for an item than they are?  Is it because they
wanted a bargain and didn't get it?  Or is it because they want to take
advantage of the seller?

Inquiring minds ...

Larry Hoy