List Help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 07:16:01 -0600
     Very sorry to bomb the list with this problem but,  HELP!
   You would think that getting off  this list would be a piece of cake.
Wrong!
I changed my internet provider and the Major Domo dumb butt computer doesn't
recognize me as even being on the list.  The list administrator ( or so it
says) has sent me back several generic comments on where I may have gone
wrong, but none apply to changing my internet provider after I had already
signed on to the list.

Stuck in the "Domo Zone" and I can't get out. Can someone please find me the
door.

Thanks,     Mark