Re: MGA brake pedal

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA brake pedal
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@vniles.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:22:36 -0600
> I don't wear a large shoe, 9.5 to 10 (depending on if the shoe is genuine
made in UK, or a cheap Taiwan reproduction).  I find the
> space quite narrow, in fact with most of my shoes I can't get my foot to
the accelerator pedal without touching the brake pedal.

 Actually, Larry, I think I have found your problem: You are trying to wear
shoes while driving your LBC!
I have found that my Midget does not like me to have anything on my feet at
all while I drive even though my feet are only 9's. Fortunately here in
Illinois it is perfectly legal to drive barefoot ;-)