Re: MG X Cars

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG X Cars
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:39:06 -0800 (PST)
Chris, those Rover dealers are now part of Ford, since they swooped in to
by Land Rover from BMW! While Ford doesn't make anything that would really
compete with the MGF, the other products could be seen as competition to
the Focus so I don't see them (Ford) as opening up their dealer network to
MG Rover.....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328