Re: spring info page up front and rear..incomplete 7 leaf

To: wizardz@toad.net
Subject: Re: spring info page up front and rear..incomplete 7 leaf
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:03:08 -0800
Hi Paul,

  You've left out a Moss spring and may have a color code error.
Missing is 264-275, for RD to c:293445.  It's the spring that I tried on
my '69 RD #178161G and which made the car sit lower in front than the
originals.  Unless I'm mistaken it was color coded blue & yellow.  You
show blue & yellow for 264-380.

  The 264-390 spring that you show as post '75 and color coded orange
was in fact used in '75.  I know this because I tried a set that I got
from Fisher Jones out of a '75.

  This business can get confusing.  Thanks for all the effort you're
putting into this matter.

  Cheers,

  CR