Re: Yet Another Automotive Indiscretion - Quiz Time - Winner

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Yet Another Automotive Indiscretion - Quiz Time - Winner
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:31:02 -0500
So where did you pick it up? Here's a 1974 I came across for sale in Santa
Monica, CA. They claim only 26 were made with the Torqueflite. Don't know if
they mean 26 in all, that year, or for US market. Sounds like a rare bird at
any rate! And a nice looking car, too! Hmmmm - rear seat for the kids. Maybe
replace the minivan. :-)

Eddie
1971 Midget