Mapopolis for Palm for free

To: BMW LIST <bmwmc@lists.ibmwr.org>, "LDRiders, BMW"
Subject: Mapopolis for Palm for free
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 12:23:40 -0500
Hi Listers,

I have come across a free mapping program for Palm OS based PDA's, and
have been using it for a few months now . Mapopolis 2.0 can be
downloaded from www.mapopolis.com for free, as can a multitude of maps
of every county in every state of the USA. It does not include maps for
the state of confusion (sorry). The maps I have viewed are full of
street detail, lots of features and even restaurants. You can even
create maps or maplets of your own. The program is very intuitive to use
and has good help screens.  Even if it was not free, I would give it the
highest rating *****. If you don't own a Palm PDA device, this program
is a good reason to get one.

Jim