GOF South

To: "Mgs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GOF South
From: "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE" <coconnor@ersnet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:56:43 -0500
I've mentioned that our club (Big Bend MGs) is hosting Rendezvous 2001 in
November of this year, but I thought I would also mention that MG Classics
of Jacksonville, Florida is hosting the 35th Annual GOF South April 20 - 22,
2001.  GOF South will take place at the Radisson Ponce De Leon Golf &
Conference Resort in St. Augustine, Florida.  MG Classics always puts on a
great event and if you've never been to St. Augustince, Florida you are in
for a real treat.  My wife, I, and several members of our club have attended
GOF South the past couple of years and had a great time.

For more information, you can contact Chris Waage at (904) 273-9493.  I've
also placed a pdf version of the registration form on our club's website
(www.bigbendmgs.com).  The registration form has information regarding
registration, events, etc.  Or, if you want a copy of the registration
emailed to you  just let know.

Charlie O'Connors
Tallahasse, Florida