RE: Stripping metal- Newbie question

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stripping metal- Newbie question
From: "Doug" <dprather@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:46:26 -0800
I have faith that my lack of knowledge about the car itself will be offset
somewhat by my basic work methods: Everything gets dropped into a labeled
ziplock when its pulled from the car. Digital pics taken often.

Thanks for the input- I need all I can get!

Doug wrote:
> 1. I assume the general steps would be: Take it all apart

  Very important in there, take lots and lots of notes, lots
and lots of pictures, and leave sub assemblies together when
possible.

  What you DON'T want is a 5000 piece 3D jigsaw puzzle. You
can forget so many details over a few weeks.