Re: Engine Design Theory: Mutli-Plane Cranks

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine Design Theory: Mutli-Plane Cranks
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:30:27 -0500
There are very long equations for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd harmonics
that govern the design compromises made to reduce dynamic
vibration.

Your TR6 is pumping out 250 power strokes per second at redline
and 50 per second at idle - a little more of a blur compared to
the water wheel.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug