2001 MG events (was Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm)

To: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 MG events (was Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 05:39:03 -0600
At 06:51 PM 2/7/2001 -0800, Engelhardt wrote:
>Don't forget GOF West 2001 http://www.gofwest2001.org/ in Sonoma and Napa
Counties, Ca. June 18-22.

Now there's one I can put on the MG club calendar.

Looking for events that are of general MG interest, or at least "all
British" (not just "vintage"), and have at least regional interest, not
just local activities.  Such events I post on our club calendar about as
fast as I'm notified.  The Glenwood Ralley would qualify if I could find a
2001 date and a web link.  Check calendar here:
    http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/members/calendar.html

Feed me events,

Barney Gaylord (my other personality)
Editor and webmaster, Chicagoland MG Club
    http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com