Whoa sold alot of magazines heres whats left

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whoa sold alot of magazines heres whats left
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:05:27 EST
 Ok seems you all want big piles of cool stuff to read, and about a buck an
issue give or take seems to be the order of the day!

SO...

I got about 26 copies of British Car Magazine, stopping when the new guy took
over.  Lets say, $20 +ship  These are skinny things, should be cheaper than $1

Autocar... a magazine about modern British cars... This is the only one I
still get I like it so much but I got so many lets say 2 for $1?  You gotta
buy atleast 20 though!   There are atleast 50-70 here.

Classic Cars... also know as Thouroughbred and Classic... A DAMN NICE classic
car magazine... kinda European snobby more than just british though.  Won't
really see an MG Midget in here.  a favorite... $7 each new... 20 for $20
gives you all of them

Classic and Sportscar... more the Jag MG Triumph kinda Mag...  36 for $30
This is the one with the big green winged title across the top says CLASSIC
and sportscar in little print.

Hey so all is plus shipping, which seems to be about 50cents a copy but I'll
have to weigh it up and know your zip to be exact.

John