Sway bar from 77 to 76

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sway bar from 77 to 76
From: "simon hurley" <simonsensis@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:02:25
Ok, so the resurection project on the 77B is not going anywhere.  I am
thinking of buying a 76B.  Good body  etc except for the doors and the
inevitable split near the mirror.  3000-3500 he is asking. When the snows go
I will take it to the mechanic for the once over.

Porter says do not go near a 76 because it does not have the sway bar.  Can
I take the sway bar off the heap that is the 77 and put it on the 76.
Obvisouly will have to do some exchanging of wishbone arms etc.

Or am I completely out to lunch - be polite now.

simon

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]