F1 Update for SpeedVision Viewers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: F1 Update for SpeedVision Viewers
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:51:40 EST
Here's the latest:

Speedvision Update b F1 and NASCAR Inside Winston Cup

Stamford, Conn., Feb. 13 b Speedvision senior vice president and executive
producer Bob Scanlon said today that the network submitted a revised bid for
the U.S. television broadcast rights to Formula One 10 days ago. "We're still
waiting to hear from Mr. Ecclestone," said Scanlon. "We feel we have a solid
offer on the table and are proceeding as if Speedvision will be carrying
Formula 1 in 2001."

Still nothing on the program schedule for Melbourne...... </HTML>