Re: UK Trip

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK Trip
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:51:21 EST
Paul,

There were a lot of funny things there going on I was not used too.  IT was
really interesting being there.  The funiest thing was at home when we do
shows, you get the rare Brit, here I was the lone wolf with the accent ;)  It
was funny to hear the comments when I started to speak to folks.

Jeff

In a message dated 2/19/01 6:56:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,