Re: USQUEBAUGH

To: KENNETH WARINGA <kcwaringa@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: USQUEBAUGH
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:29:51 -0800
On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 12:17:22PM -0600, KENNETH WARINGA wrote:
> Where's the dinner?  Got room for one more??  A Single Malt dinner sounds
> GREAT!.
>
> Ken

I won't bore this list with my long ramblings about whisky, you can
find them at: http://www.red4est.com/lrc/whisky.html

If you'd like to try a nice, yet inexpensive, Islay malt, the Bowmore
Legend sells for $20 at Trader Joe's.

For about 12 years I've been doing single malt tastings on Dec 25th

There are some pictures from the last one at:
http://www.red4est.com/lrc/pix/xmaswhisky00/

By pouring a small amount in a wine glass and passing that around for
people to sip out of, and taking breaks for food and such after every
dozen or so whiskies, we tasted 50 this year, without getting way too
plowed.

That weird looking fruit is a Durian, if you're wondering about my
bizarre attire: http://www.macdude.org

--
Honesty and communication are what make a relationship work.
Romance is what makes it play.