Re: Technical Question Vac Adv. BTDT he he !

Subject: Re: Technical Question Vac Adv. BTDT he he !
From: Brent Schwartz <bschwar@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:26:37 -0600
I posted this a few weeks ago and have an update.

Thanks for your input Paul.

I have now adjusted the carbs and fixed a couple
of vacuum leaks.  I took it out for a run on Sunday.
<BIG GRIN>  It is running GREAT with the old
distributer and no vacuum advance.
I think I'll leave the distributer alone for a while.
I'm still planning to put a mallory in it in the fall.

This was my first time out with it and I loved
all the waves, thumbs up, and smiles I got from
people as I was driving around.  On the other hand
most of them could have been because it was
10 degrees outside and I was in a full
snowmobile suit with the top down.

"Hey mom, look at that fool!" :-)

My Defense: