Re: Clausager Book??

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clausager Book??
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:40:19 -0800
Amazon is not the be-all and end-all of bookstores, despite self-generated
propaganda to that effect (sorry -- axe to grind). I suggest Classic
Motorbooks, or contacting the publisher, Bay View Books Ltd, The Red House,
25-26 Bridgeland Street, Bideford, Devon EX39 2PZ, if you don't seem to be
able to find it.

Oh, and nobody said Clausager is the author of ALL the books in the series.
That would be a bit much to expect. Terry Horler is the author of the
Sprite/Midget volume. It would probably be safer to search by title.