Re: New Baby

To: Richard Spurling <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Subject: Re: New Baby
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:34:24 -0500 (EST)
Wonderful,
   Been awhile for my SO & me. One word of advice. Remember the event
and these early years well. Down the road, you'll know that it happened
but you might not remember much about it happening. From here on in,
things will get so interesting for you that one event will block the
previous.

   Have fun.

Bill
'76B

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Richard
Spurling wrote:

> Hi Kids,
>
> Anne and Richard would like to announce the birth of their daughter this
> afternoon. Her name is Lauren, she weighed 7 lb and is absolutely gorgeous.
> Both mother and baby are doing well.
>
> Cheers
> Anne and Richard
>
> =================================
>          Anne and Richard Spurling
>    http://users.senet.com.au/~hobbes
> =================================

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."