Preserving classics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Preserving classics
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:52:32 -0600
Hi Gang,
   Although I might breach the limits of List etiquette
with this post, my motives are honest.
   A friend here in Tulsa, owns a 'specialty' car
dealership.  I have bought a number of enchanting
cars from him.  He also has sold a car or two for
me including a Ferrari Mondial.  Brian has recently
come into two magnificent LBCs that were over-
restored before the owner lost interest.  They need
good homes.
   I am writing not so much to advertise for Ventura
Classics as I am to try to keep these cars out of the
hands of people who would not appreciate them and
would most likely abuse them.  Elitist?  Probably -- but
I can live with that.  They are not making any more
of these dreams and the remaining ones should be
protected.
  The cars are,

1953 Jaguar XK120 drop head coupe' in grey/red

1962 Jaguar E-Type OTS, recessed floor, inside
    latch in BRG/creme with a black hood

   The only downside to these cars is the exorbitant
amount of my drool that is all over them.  They can
be seen at:  http://www.venturaclassics.com/

   I hope this note doesn't step too far over the line.
IMHO, these cars need to be protected, enjoyed
and DRIVEN.

--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research