Re: MGB clutch master spring needed

To: "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB clutch master spring needed
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:16:17 -0600
So John?!?!

<<Dave, I had the same problem with my TR8 some time ago.>>

That's not even a "car"!!  It IS a "...shape of things to come...", right??
NOT.

<<  Typical problem with the girling cylinders.  Replacement springs not
available. >>

They are, if you work at it.

<< I found a spring that could be modified to work. >>

Now that is JUST what I want.  "...modified..." brake parts that are not
FMVSS Certified, much less by any one else.  My "heart" just "warms" to the
idea.

<< Its in the 8 and doing fine.  Must be stretched to
get the proper number of coils and cut to length. >>

er, think is "changes" a couple of "characteristics"??

<< I can't say that its the same as the B, but suspect it is. >>

Huuum.  Maybe, just maybe, it's just "judgmental" suspicion??

<< I have a few extras at $4 plus shipping.  Let me
know if you want one>>

John, I sincerely hope you have VERY, VERY  good "Product Liability" and
"Shop Keepers" Insurance Policies, as now that you have offered for sale;
you have "joined the ranks".

Cheers..........

            Ed

PS:  Might also wanna check up on your Slander/Libel coverage.