Chicago/Boston driving

Subject: Chicago/Boston driving
From: stephen bartley <ragtopday@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:38:58 -0500
Finding your way around Boston is another topic altogether.  Don't even get
me started on that....

At 07:28 AM 2/27/01 +0000, Scott Allen wrote:

>Ditto.  Stationed all over the U.S., Boston was the worst.  Try going down
>to Thanueil, (sp?) Hall with directions, and look for street signs...
>
>Gets me worked up just thinking about it.
>
>Scott

BTW, its Faneuil hall, pronounced by many locals as Fan-- ill hall. A Boston
cabbie once described his job to me  "It's like flying a fighter jet, but
only on the ground"

Stephen P Bartley
Portsmouth NH
1963 MGB
"We'll throw all our cares away, It's a Ragtop Day"