Re: Chicago Driving

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chicago Driving
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:50:39 -0800
I liked the Barcelona style. Dead downtown, middle of the afternoon, you
notice that curiously the stop lines are about 50 feet back from the corner.
When the light on the cross street turns yellow, everybody stands on it and
accelerates full throttle... and any stragglers going through on the
"orange" will be erased by a solid wall of SEATs, Citroens, and lorries...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149