How to rebuild brake booster?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: How to rebuild brake booster?
From: walter <wtops1@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:05:00 -0600
Hi.
New to this list, new to MGs.  I have a 1976 MGB with an apparently
leaking servo booster.  Any experience in rebuilding one of these?  My
Haynes book is quite useless here, and I don't know where else to look
for info, any suggestions?
I already got a rebuild kit from Victoria British and started pulling
the thing apart.  Now that I've got the drum housing apart, and got
acquainted with that big spring, I can't figure out what to do next.
Help?

take it easy
walter