General MG-SA Value & Performance Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: General MG-SA Value & Performance Question
From: "SCC" <campbe6274@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:59:01 -0800
Hello,

I'm considering purchasing a '36 MG-SA.  I wonder if someone might have a
sense for the general value of one of those, in good condition (NOT
concourse, but mechanically fully functional...vintage electrical glitches
aside...and cosmetically no major problems).  Also, are they peppy enough to
be driven at modern highway speeds?

Please forgive the ignorant questions...I just woke up this morning and
realized I now fancy MG's prior to the T-series...but my accumen is not yet
up to speed.

Scott