Re: UKBBS

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: UKBBS
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 13:49:20 -0500
Not sure but I 'think' that when you use the Members Only section, it sends
you to the UK version. Maybe that's why we were getting the system down
problem. I believe that had I been given the option of the US version I
would have done so on the members only link but maybe it is set up to only
access through the UK site.
Just taking an uneducated shot in the dark
Carl French