Re: 44 Degrees!!!!! & stuck brake bleeders

To: ccrobins@ktc.com (Charley & Peggy Robinson)
Subject: Re: 44 Degrees!!!!! & stuck brake bleeders
From: Nory3@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:53:37 -0500 (EST)
>No undercoating, Nory? ;^)

And hide that quality British steel?  (-;
Actually, one Midget started out in Florida and the other came from
Tennesee (not sure where the parts car is from) --- I guess they didn't
need undercoating on 'em down south (although the Florida car needed new
floors when I got it - must've been a beach buggy).

>Part of the wash was steam/hot water
>shot up under the car to clean off the
>road salts. Muy strange to a west Texas
>desert rat.

You mean to tell me they don't do that in car washes everywhere??  I had
no idea it was a "regional" thang.  (-;