Re: need fan

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need fan
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:10:58 -0800
I can see what happened there. The later cars have the radiator mounted
farther forward, so the fan could easily be too deep for the 65 bodyshell. I
would say your safest bet would be the 3-bladed fan, for 67 or earlier,
which is designed for that amount of clearance, albeit massive and primitive
in appearance. This is not to say that some other one wouldn't work...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149