Re: K&N or not

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: K&N or not
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:24:30 -0700
Eric,  did I miss something or are you deliberately not giving any details
about this button clutch of yours?  I'd be interested in hearing about what it
is.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 10:22:10PM +0000, Eric profoundly declared: