RE: optical ignition question

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: optical ignition question
From: "Cady, Richard H" <richard.cady@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:16:46 -0500
Thanks Rick,

According to the schematic:

www.cranecams.com/ignition1/wiredia1.htm

the tachometer needs to be connected between ground and the negative
terminal of the coil.  The original routing for the '70 MGB is from the
battery ( ignition switch ) through the tachometer to the positive terminal
on the coil.  Has anyone out there made this wiring change with successful
results?

Thanks,

Rich