Re: Will a '70 MGB fit on a U-haul car carrier?

To: <EMPcoLWE@aol.com>, <MGs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will a '70 MGB fit on a U-haul car carrier?
From: "Dan Ray" <dray2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:46:07 -0500
The B will fit on a U-Haul carhauler with no problem.
As Larry mentions, it IS a bit of a struggle to get out of the car once on
since the trailer's fender blocks the door, but if you're agile enough to
get in and out of the B, it shouldn't be a big deal.
I've never had them say anything about the type of car I was hauling, and
I've rented one a couple of times. Come to think of it, I could almost have
PAID for a trailer of my own with what I've paid U-Haul a couple of times!
If you think you might haul your car a lot and have the money, this is
something to think about, IMHO.
Dan
73B