Re: carpet installation

To: jmc <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: carpet installation
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:55:52 +0000
Joe,  and everyone else who responded:
That was me.Thanks for the step-by steps.
Since the post, I have found some MGOC references as well as a free
booklet put out by Victoria British, a 117 page book from the Holland MG
group,Anglo Parts, and several pages of how-to in the second edition(350
pages) of Lindsey Porter's Guide to Maintenance and Restoration(I had
the first edition and it wasn't there). Cecilia, up a Scarborough Faire
was kind enough to send me her copy to use and return(great example of
this MG community!)
So I'm all set.
Cheers,
Dave Houser