RE: Good replacement hoods seem to be hard to come by...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: RE: Good replacement hoods seem to be hard to come by...
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:08:16 -0700
Andrew, there are two issues with hoods.  One is shipping damages and the other
is not fitting properly.  These are entirely
different things.  If you end up with a hood that is not damaged in shipping,
that doesn't mean it will fit correctly.  None of
them fit "just right".  They require a little giggling of fenders to make them
fit.

Larry Hoy