Re: MG 4x4

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 4x4
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:41:01 -0800
How about the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile?

Back to the subject of the other automonstrosity, the jet-powered Toyota, I
just recalled the original rocket-powered street car. I have an Automobile
Quarterly with an article about two brothers in upstate New York who built a
futuristic rocket car in the 20s. Yes, it actually drove. It must have been
way scary with 20s brakes, shocks and steering...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149