Technical forum, was: SU Adj...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Technical forum, was: SU Adj...
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:34:39 -0600
Hi Gang,
   I am a geek and I enjoy technical discussion.  No!
You'd never have guessed!  Anyway, I have really
enjoyed the carburation discussions just as I enjoyed
the distributor and timing discussions.  I have also
received plenty of private mail saying that others,
perhaps those more likely to 'lurk' rather than jump
right in, have learned from our conversations.
   May I suggest a few other areas -- and these are
all certainly LBC related:

+ piston velocity, average and peak
+ valves, valve train design, limitations and such
+ volumetric efficiency, inlet and exhaust tuning
+ combustion efficiency, combustion chamber design, etc.

Thoughts?
   I also like the success stories, racing yarns (especially
Formula One), restoration updates and techniques and
the usual, "Will spring ever get here" posts.   Yet, I
have to admit, techno-geek issues are my cup of tea.

--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research