Re: Beige/tan?? interior

To: <REasterby@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Beige/tan?? interior
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:24:26 -0500
Thanx all for the responses on beige/tan. You are all important
pieces of the larger puzzle. For now I am trending towards the
lighter biscuit interior - final decision to be based  on samples.

Anybody with comments on quality of interiors from Heritage Trim
or Vic British?

Ray, just in case you are interested in originality, the mineral
blue on grey or black was for 1500 coupes only. Black on beige or
red is the choice for all 1600's. Also black on red or green was
available for all 1500's.  (BTW it was Norm mentioning painting
his car mineral blue).

You say your tan sample from Moss is darker than  your MGB autumn
leaf. Wow, that's gotta be dark - in the Brit Vic catalogue the
autumn leaf pic sample is darker than beige which is once again
darker than the beige.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug