Miata for Trade!

To: "mgs@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata for Trade!
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:25:25 -0600
Hello all!

I own a 1990 Mazda Miata. She is a 5 speed auto with overdrive,
red, hardtop, A/C, power windows, power steering, Stereo. Engine
in excellent condition with 90K miles. Body in good shape.
Interior is in excellent shape. This car is worth approx. 4,000.
I'd like to trade it for another MG. The MG must be in good
mechanical and physical condition, needing only minor work.

I am in the Dallas area. E-Photos available.

Regards,

Dennis Berman
972.684.8352

 __,__\__