Thanks Blake!

To: "MG NET" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Blake!
From: "Tom Bott" <tcbump@leading.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:41:33 -0500
Good Day List,
Thank you Blake, for posting the address of the archives.  I've been lurking
here for about 6 months and have read references to "check the archives" but
having a mind set in the 60's and 70's (let alone a '90 486 computer - yes, I
take hand-me-downs), you have made my day.  Also, thanks to all out there on
this list who may or may not own the specific model in question but may have
relative experience and are willing to share it.

Thanks again,   Tom

BTW:  The decal on my truck's back window says "MG" and not MG-TD or TF or A

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list