Re: Green Wire

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: Green Wire
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:23:41 -0500
Mike,

     It sounds as if you have a late model wiring harness.  That green wire is
the one that would be connected to the induction heater.  In the Haynes' book,
Fig. 10.34, it's shown as Item #2.  It comes from a 4-way connector, fed from
terminal 6 of the fuse block.  That same 4-way also  powers the Windscreen
washer
pump and the Reverse lamp switch.  I guess the reason for the length of the wire
is that it normally has to reach across (around ?) the engine to connect up to
the induction heater at the carburetor.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/