Re: [SPOILER] Malaysian F1 Grand Prix

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [SPOILER] Malaysian F1 Grand Prix
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:10:09 -0800
That's right. I believe the distance was arbitrarily chosen so that the US
could have 2 Grand Prix if one was on the east coast and one was on the west
coast... barely. I don't know if Oz quite measures up to that standard based
on the track locations. Russia and China should be able to pull it off,
though, if they built some tracks... and of course, Canada.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///