Re: F1

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F1
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:07:01 +0610
For all those wanting lots of up-to-date info and links for F1 stuff, a
couple of young friends of mine run a pretty comprehensive site out of
the UK at http://www.f1.on.net - at the moment it seems that you need to
be using IE to see it properly but they are promising to fix that Real
Soon Now (tm).

I found these two teenagers wandering helplessly through cyberspace with
a fledgling website but looking for somewhere reliable to host it... so
I gave them one of our on.net domain names and hosted the thing in
Australia (believe it or not).

They now frequently exceed 1 million hits per week during F1 season.
And on raceday they have RealTime stuff that is quite amazing.

Yes, I have a minor financial interest in their website (hey, we gave
them everything for free for a while, but now they are happy to pay part
of their way - at a million hits they are using up some valuable
resources :-)

Check 'em out.

Eric
'68MGB MkII